Are you an Identity Provider or company providing identity management to your customers and are you looking for a custom extension to service your customers in the platforms they are connecting with?
We can build a custom Single Sign-On extension for your company in your company namespace which you can distribute to your customers.
It's possible to get this done with a large selection of protocols including OAuth2, OpenID, SAML, WS-Fed and many others.
We have implemented single sign-on in over 150 webshops world wide, including Nokia, Canon, Castrol, Pearson, Dentons and numerous more. We have learned from every of these implementations and this is where you directly profit from
How do we work?
- After purchase we will contact you to schedule an initial kickstart call
- During this session we'll discuss any questions you or we might have
- You provide us with testing details needed to authenticate the service provider at the identity provider aswell as required endpoints
- We will develop the extension for you and install it in a test environment for testing together
- After all tests have been concluded, we'll deliver the extension in a desired way (we work with GIT ourselves)
- After delivery, if needed we can discuss the need for future support, custom work or other requirements via our regular support system
How long will development take?
We're doing the development and delivery within 14 days of initial purchase. This is to ensure that we're able to properly plan our work aswell as guarantee a time efficient delivery moment to you.
In case where a lot of communication is needed to get the testing completed we'll keep you updated on expected delivery dates.
What's up with the price?
We've done so many Single Sign-On installations, that we're confident that we can make 95% of all cases work well within budget. We're committed to take the risk that 5% of the cases with complex situations, our knowledge and good name outweigh the extra costs we have to make to wrap it up for you.
What will you get?
- An efficient and well coded extension with code documentation
- Technical documentation in a Wiki page, describing
- How to install the extension
- How to configure the extension
- Any technical additions which are important
- The ability to collaborate with us during testing and keep an open form of communication via Skype, Slack, Discord or any other desired platform which supports both Chat as Voice communication
* Due to voice requiring a lot of adjusting to eachothers timezones, after the initial kickstart most communication will be done via chat/mail, where we do calls if the sittuation arises where chat/email does not suffice or does not lead to the desired input or output.
A Single Sign-On example